My Moments Top ↑
The My Moments tab will display all Moments you own in your Top Shot collection.
The first time you go to the My Moments tab, you will be asked to Update your Top Shot UserName so that the application can Sync in your Moments collection. Click on the Update link which will bring you to your Profile.
On the NBA Top Shot Credentials tab, under your Top Shot UserName and click the Submit button, then click the Return to application button.
Now on the top of the My Moments screen, there will be a Sync button. Clicking the button will use the UserName you entered to pull in all of the Moments in your Top Shot collection.
My Moments – Filters
All of the filter capabilities mimic the same options as the My Dashboard filters, including My Favorite toggles, Advanced Filters, Badges toggles, and Quick Search.
My Moments – Columns
- Graph Icon – Clicking on the Graph Icon shows historical data in a chart and line graph that give a visible representation of the Min Price, Median Price, G1 Min, G2 Min, G3 Min over time for the Moment.
- Basketball Icon – Clicking on the Basketball Icon launches a search in Top Shot for all the Moments of that player.
- Star Icon (Player) – Choosing the Star next to a Player puts the player on your My Favorite Players list which can then be filtered on.
- Player Name – Clicking on the Basketball Icon launches a search in Top Shot for all the Moments of that player.
- Moment Icon – Clicking on the Moment Icon launches Top Shot and brings you directly to that specific Moment.
- Star Icon (Moment) – Choosing the Star next to a Moment puts the moment on your My Favorite Moments list which can then be filtered on.
- Circulation Count Icon – Displays the circulation count status such as “LE” Limited Edition where the circulation count is complete or “CC” Circulating Count where the circulation count can increase.
- Moment Name – Clicking on the Moment Icon launches Top Shot and brings you directly to that specific Moment.
- Badge Icon – Hover over the icon to see if the Moment has any Top Shot badges associated with it.
- # Owned – Displays the total number of that Moment that you own as part of your Top Shot collection. Clicking on the grid icon next to the count will open the below window.
- Estimated Value (Moment) – The estimated value on each row displays the estimated value of that Moment(s) based on a Dice2Moon calculation that takes into account the current pricing and the serial number of your Moment(s).
- Estimated Value (Total) – The bolded dollar value is the total estimated value of your entire collection.
- Grid Icon – Clicking on the Grid Icon in the # Owned column will open the window below.
This window will give you a variety of information about the Moment you own including the Player, Moment name, any Badges, the Serial Number(s) you own, the current Estimated Value of the Moments, and a My Value column.
The My Value column allows you to enter and save your own estimate value of each Moment which will update the Moment Estimated Value and the Total Estimated Value shown on Dice2Moon.
This can be used to represent what you are currently trying to sell the Moment for on the Top Shot marketplace or represent what you think the Moment is worth.
Any Moment that has a My Value entered will have an asterisk next to the Estimated Value on the main grid and next to the total estimated value.
Entering a Zero in the My Value field and clicking Save will allow the Moment to go back to using the Dice2Moon estimated value.
- In Circulation – Displays the total current Moment count in circulation for each moment.
- Min Price – Displays the lowest current sale price for that Moment in the Top Shot marketplace.
- Median – Displays the current median(middle) value of all of the instances of that Moment for sale in the Top Shot marketplace.
- G1 Min Price / G2 Median – Displays the G1 Min Price divided by the G2 Median Price for that Moment in the Top Shot marketplace.
- G2 Min – Displays the lowest current sale price for a serial number 11 through 100 for that Moment in the Top Shot marketplace.
- G3 Min – Displays the lowest current sale price for a serial number 101 through 1000 for that Moment in the Top Shot marketplace.
- Top 10% Min Price – Displays the lowest current sale price for the top 10% of serial numbers for that Moment in the Top Shot marketplace.