My Cards and Challenges
A full listing of all cards you own and valuation by serial number grouping. Own a card in the Top 100, then we value it differently than the Low Price. The best valuation engine that exists for your cards!
See all the active challenges, how many cards you currently have for each challenge and the cards and the total dollar amount required to complete the challenge
Other New features we have added in the latest release
This will give you the ability to favorite certain cards and you will be able to toggle/filter by your favorites
Market Cap = median card value x circulation
We will have market cap for all cards so you can sort and use as another way to value NBA Top Shot cards.
Jump Shot Metallic Gold LE Series 1
- Median value is $4000 with 299 in circulation
- Market Cap is $1,196,000
- Low vs Median 1.18
Layup The Gift Series 2
- Median value is $600 with 8888 circulation
- Market Cap is $5,332,800
- Low vs. Median 6.06
Seeing Stars Series 2
- Median value is $538 with 10,000 circulation
- Market Cap is $5,380,000
- Low vs Median 1.86
Layup Base Set Series 2
- Median Value is $32 with 35,000 in circulation
- Market cap is $1,120,000
- Low vs Median is 2.46
NOTE: Some might say there is value in the Bogdan card because market cap value is low. Others would want to buy the Curry or the Rui Hachimura card because the value of those particular card carry a larger market cap and the market it showing value in that card (and the players attached to those cards). From a personal perspective I would probably tend to look at the Low vs. Median ratio if I’m buying the lowest priced card in a set and would lean towards the Rui card over the Steph Card since market caps are similar but the Rui low is so much lower than the Curry low.
Top 10% Group
Our 4th Group that takes into account the Low’s and Median pricing of cards in the Top 10% of the circulation
Features Coming very soon
- Improved filter functionality
- Added total number of minimum priced moments to the low price column
- Listing Badges next to cards
- Minimum price vs. Next lowest price comparison
- Graph of Challenge Prices of entire set over the time of the challenge
- Graph of Your Portfolio value over time
- Adding LE or CC to the cards
- Improvements to charts
- Ability to edit the value of your card for your portfolio. If you have uniform card 25 for a player, it will only register as our price for a card in the top 11-100 but this would be low for that card so you can override our price to accurately reflect your portfolio value.
Searching for a card to complete an active challenge? How about a Anthony Edwards with a serial number below 1000 and a price less than $400? You will be able to set notifications by email or text (US numbers only) to alert you when a card becomes available meeting your criteria.
Advertise Your Cards
Ability to advertise cards you have for sale with a description of the card/serial number: “College Jersey number”, “Serial number is the year he entered the league”, and more.
More dashboard features
- Cards for sale difference since last load
- Number of cards sold in the past 24 hours